Friday, August 29, 2008

So, I Started A Blog!

My niece, Jenice, called to say I could start a blog, and she will help me. Hurray!

First let me say that I don't do "Times New Roman". My favorite font is "Comic Sans", Size 14. Also, lately I use "Arial" most of the time. Greatly superior to that insidious "Times New Roman"! It's trying to take over the world, you know. Let's see if I can fix that problem right now.

This is "Arial". They didn't have "Comic Sans" as one of the choices. I'll have to investigate that.

Here it is in "Largest". Better, huh?

OK, now let's see if it lasts.
I guess it's all trial and error from here.
Wish me luck!

Julianne


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nGood for you, JULIANNE...I shall bookmark your blog to keep up o family news. The other day I was at Enrichment and the people at my table were discussing politics. After panning Nancy Pelosi and everyone at the Democrat Convention, one woman turned to me and said, "You must think we're terrible talking about people this way!" (I'm new in their ward.) I just replied, "No, I just thought that I'm probably the only Democrat at the table. You don't HAVE to be a Republican to be a Mormon, but it helps."